These decadent one bite chocolate truffles are perfect for any occasion and so easy to make!
- Cherry Filling
1/2 cup heavy cream
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate baking bar (60%)
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup Cherrycream Pinot Noir
1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and place it into a medium-sized bowl.
- Bring cream to a simmer in a saucepan, add butter, and stir until melted. Pour the heated cream over the chopped chocolate and stir with a spatula until the chocolate is melted.
- Add Cherrycream Pinot Noir and stir until wine is incorporated.
- Pour into an 8″ x 8″ baking dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and use a metal cookie scoop to create each truffle. Coat your hands in cocoa powder and gently roll the chocolate until it forms a ball. Roll in the cocoa powder until covered.
- Enjoy with a glass of Cherrycream Pinot and revel in the delicious flavor pairing! Keep any leftovers refrigerated.
- Grandma says: “If you are bringing these to a holiday party, roll in melted chocolate or ganache and decorate with festive sprinkles!”