Berrycream Rosé Carrot Cake Cupcakes
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate Easter than with a batch of these Berrycream Rosé Carrot Cake Cupcakes. They are classically carrot cake but made with Rosé! They are delicious plain but even better with some cream cheese frosting. You may even want to make two batches.
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon ground cloves
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
½ cup Berrycream Rosé
1 ½ cups grated carrots
½ cup crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Grease the cupcake pans.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl.
- In a separate large bowl whisk together the sugar and eggs until combined well.
- Add in the oil and Berrycream Rosé and whisk until combined.
- Add in dry ingredients slowly and mix well.
- Add in the grated carrots and crushed pineapple and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into cupcake pans.
- Bake in 350℉ oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before turning out. Once cooled completely, frost as desired.