Pickle Wine Brined Chicken Wings
This chicken recipe is inspired by leftover bread and butter pickle juice. After marinating some chicken wings in it, add some Berrycream Rosé of course! This simple crowd-pleasing chicken wing dish is perfect for a Fourth of July appetizer. Increase the hot sauce for more heat or leave it out and serve with dipping sauces on the side.
3 lbs chicken wings, cut
1 cup sweet bread and butter pickle juice
1 cup Berrycream Rosé
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
5 Tbspn unsalted butter
1 Tbspn hot sauce
2 Tbspn honey
1 Tbspn Dijon mustard
- Combine chicken wings, pickle juice, and Berrycream Rosé in a large bowl and marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Drain wings and blot dry with paper towels.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place wings on baking sheets skin side up and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes until golden brown.
- While chicken wings bake, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add hot sauce, honey, and Dijon mustard and whisk until combined.
- Simmer on low for 3 minutes.
- Toss with baked wings and serve warm.
- Marinate time is 24 hours.